Tshwane Municipality levies entrance fees per visit to the Faerie Glen Nature Reserve. The fees as of 1 July 2017 are:
– Adults (13y+) = R12
– School children (7y-12y) = R6
– Preschool children = Free
– Pensioners (60y+) = R6
Should a family of four visit the Reserve once a week it will cost them over a thousand Rand annually. If you are a paid up member at R 250.00 per year, your family of four will have free excess for the whole year. Membership does pay!
Membership is valid until 28 February of the following year.
Join in 4 easy steps:
1) Deposit your R250.00 membership fee into the FFGNR bank account. We are a non-profit organization so donations are always appreciated!
Reference: Initials and Surname
Account: Friends of Faerie Glen Nature Reserve
Branch code: 33 4445 (Silverton)
Account number: 010 323 665
2) Complete the 2019 Application Form
4) Tshwane will issue your membership card, typically within 3-4 weeks*. You will be informed when your card is ready for collection at the Faerie Glen Nature Reserve. On request your membership card can be posted.
*Your membership proof of payment can be used for free access to the reserve while awaiting the membership card.